Press-release 21th KAZAKHSTAN INTERNATIONAL BUILD AND INTERIORS EXHIBITION “AstanaBuild 2019”
On May 22-24, 2019, the 21st Kazakhstan International Building&Interiors Exhibition AstanaBuild 2019 will be held in Korme Exhibition Center, Nur-Sultan city.
The organizer of the event is Iteca Company together with its international partner ITE Group Plc (Great Britain). The AstanaBuild Exhibition will be held with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akimat of Nur-Sultan city, Chamber of Commerce of Kazakhstan, the Union of Builders of Kazakhstan, the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The official opening ceremony of the AstanaBuild 2019 Exhibition will be held on May 22nd, at 11:00, in the central hall of the Korme Exhibition center.
About 100 companies from 10 world countries will participate in the exhibition.
Participating countries: Belarus, Germany, Iran, Kazakhstan, Canada, Poland, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, France.
Republic of Tatarstan (RF), Lipetskaya, and Omskaya regions will bring a collective exposition.
The Astana Build Exhibition will present the following sections:
• Construction materials and equipment: Art Build Engineering, Honco, Meiser, Ажурсталь, КЕММА, Mogilevliftmash, PolymerMetal-Т, Profflex, Sibirskaya Armatura, Stirol, Silicat
• Facade and roofing materials: 3M Russia, ASG, Cembrit, Das Erste House, FunderMax, Gentas, Isotrade, Buildex, Volna, Primer-System, РОНСОН
• Finishing materials and interiors: the 5th corner, Bau Group/Mir Parketa, Farben, Fbrush, Inside Art, Elcon, Kale Kilit, Master Klein, Tarat Trading Company, Ortgraph
• Heating, ventilation, water supply, and water discharge: Karl Dungs, Siccom France, Acron Polymer, Alpha-Tech, Blagovest-С+, Caral Plast, STROYNET, Teplovodotechnica, and others.
At the AstanaBuild Exhibition, you will find quality materials for construction and renovations following the customer’s requirements, get consulting on their technical properties and installation, sign contracts with producers on beneficial conditions.
The organizers have prepared an expanded business program:
• Conference “BIM-technologies in construction and engineering”
• Workshop “Implementation of IoT, Smart City, concept and ready-made solutions for housing and public utilities, “Remote metering”, “Smart lighting”.
• Workshop “Module construction. Pre-fabricated module buildings”
• Workshop “Floor coatings LG Hausys, South Korea”
• Workshop: “Carnet ATA - practical application in Kazakhstan”
• Workshop "Ready-made solutions for business to manage the level of debts receivable."
• Forum of construction services suppliers
• Practical master-classes at the Demonstration platform
• B2B-meetings between the exhibition participants and leading developers, DIY-networks of RK.
At the BIM-technologies in construction and engineering Conference, the invited specialists of JSC "KazNIISA", Building SMART Russia, CAD.KZ, BIM.KZ, Alcor will discuss the acute issues on the introduction of digital technologies in engineering, construction, and operation of buildings. The biggest developer of the country - BI Group, will share his experience in the application of BIM-technologies in development.
Forum of construction services suppliers is a dialogue platform to discuss acute issues in the field of construction services, as well as the opportunity to obtain consensus in the most sensitive questions of interaction between customers and suppliers of construction services. Organizer - the Union of Builders of Kazakhstan.
We invite specialists to spend productively three days of the exhibition, sharing experience and knowledge.
The following exhibitions will take place simultaneously with AstanaBuild 2019 on May 22-24:
• KIOSH 2019 - Occupational Safety and Health
• Powerexpo Astana 2019 – Energy
• Machexpo Kazakhstan 2019 – Machine Building
• NDT Kazakhstan 2019 – Non-destructive Testing
ATTENTION! Please, for free of charge attendance enter ASB19PRESS promo code, when registering on www.astanabuild.kz and get your badge. Pomo codes are not individual and can be distributed among interested visitors of the exhibition.
We would be grateful to journalists for using these materials when preparing information on AstanaBuild 2019 Intentional Exhibition.
- Created on .