1. Shell Scheme or Space Only
Modular stand system
The participation charges include:
- Cost per 1 sq.m. Shell scheme or Space only
- Supplement for stand position (if there is)
- Registration fee
- VAT 12%
Registration fee includes listing (contact details, short company profile) in the catalogue distributed among visitors, computerized registration system, 100 exhibition invitations, 2 invitations for cocktail reception for the purpose of exhibition opening, certificate of participation, stand cleaning (after working day), security.
This is a compulsory payment
- Supplement for corner stand +10%
- Supplement for peninsular stand (opened on 3 alleys) +15%
- Supplement for island stand (opened on 4 alleys): +20%
- Additional services and equipment can be ordered from our technical managers
2. Absentee Participation
If you are looking to 'test' the market in Kazakhstan our absentee participation package may be the ideal solution for you.
2.1 Distribution of advertising materials
This includes a brochure stand in our special section. Potential clients will have the opportunity to take brochures from the brochure stand. A member of our staff will monitor this and ensure that there is a supply of your brochures.
- Please note that no staff is allowed on or around these absentee positions. Whilst you are free to visit the show we cannot allow personal attendance in this offer.
- Brochures and printed material must be received by organizer at least 5 days prior to the opening.
2.2 Advert in official show catalogue
Advertisement in official show catalogue is the full color or black and white page in advertising catalogue of A5 format. You can also order the placement of your company description with contact details in show catalogue. The catalogue is distributed among the professionals of the sphere, embassies, exhibitors, and also it is sold to visitors. The information from the show catalogue is placed on the exhibition official web site.
- The advert must be received by organizer at least 2 months prior the exhibition.
If your company is interested in more active participation in the show or the aim of company is deep invasion of the market we advise you to be a sponsor of our exhibition. You get
- The status of the Sponsor of the Exhibition
- A full-scale advertising campaign (placing the company’s logo on all advertising products)
- Wide recognition among the potential clients and partners
- Association of the exhibition with your company’s name
2.4. Organization of workshops, presentations and master classes
There is the opportunity to hold a seminar, presentation or master class in frames of the exhibition. In this case You get:
- An opportunity to professionally brief current and potential clients about your company’s activities
- Identify clients’ needs and expectations in the form of a two-way dialogue
The special events are held in the special equipped room.