FORMWORK SYSTEMS, MONOLITHIC WORKS, SCAFFOLDING, SUPPORTING SCAFFOLD
TELESCOPIC RACKS, FIRE DOORS, EXCLUSIVE METAL DOOR MODELS
MESA was founded in 2002 and is a manufacturer of modern technologies for monolithic construction. MESA manufactures scaffolding, telescopic struts, shuttering systems, accessories, steel doors, exclusive metal doors models and fire doors. All products are manufactured in compliance with the stipulated quality and safety standards, which ensures their reliability, functionality and durability.
“Quality-Price-Time” precisely defines the business of MESA. This is one of the few manufacturing companies that are ready to fully meet their commitments in the shortest possible time.
Here the professionals of the construction industry will find solutions to equip the construction site.
1. The LEGOMAX large-area formwork system is the ideal formwork system on construction sites where a crane is used. The large panels (panels) are carried and repositioned as one or more with the hoisting mechanism.
- Fast, safe assembly and disassembly of formwork;
- Design pressure of fresh concrete mixture 80kN/m2;
- Consists of prefabricated large panels;
- Long service life of large panel formwork;
- Lowest use of wedge and elongated locks, which provides the lowest labor costs;
- Laminated plywood 18 mm is used.
2. The LEGO Shuttering System is the ideal wall formwork system on construction sites where no crane is used. The lightweight panels can be carried and repositioned manually.
Formwork Panel Assembly:
- Consists of hand-carried panels;
- Quickly and economically implement different structural solutions;
- Consists of the same elements for both foundation formwork and high load-bearing wall formwork;
- The design pressure of the fresh concrete mix is 35 kN/m2;
- Fast, safe assembly and disassembly.
3. The MESA system is a very flexible slab formwork system. Using the same formwork, it is possible to assemble both a thin slab with many girders and a massive slab. The beams and props for the formwork can be both sparse and compacted depending on the load of the slab. Thus the cost of the formwork is always optimal.
4. One system, three applications. The slab formwork system, thanks to its rather few, standard and easy-to-install elements, offers three different ways to use it.
- Shuttering table;
- Supporting scaffolding;
- Stair tower.
The components that make up the system are interchangeable and complement each other, allowing for fast, reliable and cost-effective operation.
For a complete list of products, visit the official website: www.meca.kz
- Created on .