19th Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition
AstanaBuild / WorldBuild Astana, the largest building event in Central and Northern Kazakhstan. The huge interest in the exhibition is explained by the fact that AstanaBuild / WorldBuild Astana, creates business atmosphere for socializing with more than 3,500 professionals who annually attend this event.
AstanaBuild / WorldBuild Astana exhibition is an effective tool for maintenance and expansion of cooperation between Kazakhstani and foreign companies, as well as exchange of experience and attraction of investment to the construction market of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Welcome to the 19th Kazakhstan International Building & Interiors Exhibition - AstanaBuild / WorldBuild Astana 2017. The exhibition will be held in in Expo Centre «Korme» on 17-19 May | Address: Astana, 3, Dostyk Av.
Exhibition working hours:
- 17 May 11:00 – 18:00
- 18 May 10:00 – 18:00
- 19 May 10:00 – 16:00
Official opening ceremony will take place on 17 may at 11:00 in the Gallery of Exhibition Center "Korme"
Main Facts of the Exhibition
- Date of establishment: 1999
- Frequency: annually
- Total floor area: 4 185 sq. m. (2016)
- Number of participants: 204 present exhibiting companies (2016)
- Number of participating countries: 17 (2016)
- Exhibition location: Kazakhstan, Astana, Korme Exhibition Centre
- Visitors: every year the AstanaBuild Exhibition is visited by around 3 281 specialists of the building industry (2016)
- Composition of exhibitors: 65% of international / foreign companies and 35% of companies from Kazakhstan (2016)
Opinions of exhibitors
Opinions of exhibitors about AstanaBuild 2015 exhibition:
"High level of exhibition organization and comprehensive assistance in solving problems. Absolutely positive experience" - Alexander Gordeyev, advertising expert, OJSC "Teplant" (Russia).
"The exhibition was quite lively. Number of visitors and their quality resemble the work done and promotion of the exhibition. Thank you!" - Aleksey Reichel, manager of LLP TC "LIColor" (Russia).
"The exhibition was a success. We exchanged contacts with many organizations and agreed about meetings. We seized the moment and approved ourselves. Many thanks to the organizers!" - Kanarbek Zhandos, manager of Nur-Elektro (Kazakhstan).
Presentations of new development programs implemented by the government institutions and organizations.
Topical workshops, round table discussions, presentations and conferences of the exhibiting countries.
- Direct mailing of 20,000 personal invitations from the professional database
- Distribution of 4,000 invitations through specialized publications
- Radio advertising two weeks before the exhibition in Central Asia regions
- Outdoor advertising in Kazakhstan (banners, billboards)
- Promo offers in specialized supermarkets, trade centres and big stores of Astana, Almaty and regional centres of Kazakhstan
- Publishing ads and PR articles in specialized and social-political publications of Kazakhstan and the CIS
- Online marketing
- Specialized database mass messaging
- Promotion of the project at great international exhibitions